R2GConnect has published new sets of partnershership opportunities and investment fundings from various health accelerators and incubators. New partners have joined the platform and ready to provide investment to startups that meet their requirements: The European Commission has launched the European Council on Innovation Accelerator (EIC) that will grant up to € 2.5 million; China’s first startup accelerator, run by SOSV, a huge venture capitalist firm, will grant up to US $150,000; and accelerator from the United States to offer up to $500,000 to the undergraduate start-ups.
R2GConnect works hand in hand with its briefing partners by helping startups and innovators roll out their new solutions and services to the market. The platform received over 400 applications from innovative startups in digital health.
Explore 6 new prospects for collaborations and find out some of the companies listed below who are collaborating with R2GConnect.
- The European Commission has launched the European Council on Innovation Accelerator (EIC) to tackle deep-tech innovation in a number of areas, including the healthcare sector, with grants of up to € 2.5 million and one business of € 15 million. EIC Accelerator allows innovators to further refine their business concept into a market-ready product, service, or process that is consistent with their growth strategy. The application deadline is on 18 March 2020. Go to briefing.
- Dreamit Healthtech is a growth-focused program for pre-Series A digital health, medical device, and diagnostic startups. The program is designed for startups with revenue or pilots, and founders focus on scaling, gaining customers, and raising capital. Dreamit invests up to $500k in startups that graduate from the program. The application deadline is on 01 February 2020. Go to briefing.
- APX by Berlin-based Axel Springer & Porsche is a joint venture between Axel Springer and Porsche, two of their respective best class firms. APX believes the true value to people: above all, the creators and innovators, the APX team members, the APX network. APX links start-ups with mentors, customers, and investors. The application deadline is on 01 April 2020. Go to briefing.
- Chinaccelerator, China’s first start-up accelerator to launch, is a mentorship-driven program that helps internet startups across sectors like healthcare from around the world across borders–from the world to China and from China to the world. It is run by SOSV with $625M+ AUM running six global accelerators. Chinaccelerator provides three months of detailed guidance. The application deadline is on 07 February 2020. Go to briefing.
- Capmatcher, based in the most startup-friendly place in Munich digitalizes the capital acquisition and investment targeting process in the early stage startup fundraising market and screens promising startups. Startups seeking to raise Pre-Seed, Seed or Series-A funding are guided and actively helped via an educating onboarding-process to provide information that is actually investor-relevant. Initial application deadline is on 11 May 2020. Go to briefing.
- Next Step India, a market immersion program organized by German Accelerator, to help German startups explore business potential in India’s fast-growing healttech sector. The application deadline is on 31 January 2020. Go to briefing.
We invite all healthcare stakeholders to join R2GConnect and help us serve as a global center for technology that suits digital health!
If you would like to explore more business opportunities or send a briefing to have full access to R2GConnect digital health startups community, visit www.r2gconnect.com or get in touch with Nazareno Quines Jr. | email@example.com