R2GConnect is thrilled to announce new partnership opportunities from the Federal Ministry of Health (BMG) with the aim of supporting and evaluating usage of digital solutions in the German health system; the European Commission that supports deeptech innovators with funding opportunities and acceleration services; and some leading health accelerators coming from the United States and India. Over 18 million EUR project funding will be granted to the digital health startups.
Read on to discover the new and exciting briefings who recently joined R2GConnect.
- The Zukunftsregion Digitale Gesundheit (ZDG), which is a project launched by the Federal Ministry of Health (BMG) published two briefings on The aim of the first briefing is to look for three digital solutions (apps and web services) for self-management of diabetes mellitus, while the second briefing is to look for digital care services for self-management of chronic pain, specifically migraine, headaches or pain due to rheumatic diseases of the musculoskeletal system (inflammatory or degenerative). The total amount of funding for each briefing will be € 40,000. Application deadline will be on 18th Dec 2019. Go to briefings
- The European Commissionhas launched the European Innovation Council (EIC) Accelerator targeting deeptech innovations in various industries including healthcare. Selected companies receive funding and optional equity and are offered business coaching and mentoring to scale up their innovation ideas. The chosen ones can be awarded up to €2.5M of grants and €15M to a single company. Application deadline will be on 18th Mar 2020. Go to briefing
- JEMM Ventures Accelerator, based in New York City, is a 1 month extensive program for Healthcare startups that are ready to deploy their product, are market ready to launch pilots and partnerships, and are looking to fundraise. A dedicated 2 weeks of investor introduction will be given to startups to spend enough time to get acquainted with the investor community. No equity will be taken from startups. The accelerator charges a $7k fee, which includes office space. Application deadline will be on 20th Dec 2019. Go to briefing
- Dayananda Sagar Entrepreneurship Research & Business Incubator (DERBI) Foundation, is a Technology Business Incubator supported by Department of Science & Technology, Government of India. DERBI offers seed fund support in addition to mentoring, customer validation, tech expertise access to market, business & ecosystem partners for early, mid and later stage startups respectively, in the domains of Healthcare and Wellness. Half a million Rupees will be granted to the successful startups. Application deadline will be on 15th Jan 2020. Go to briefing
- Dreamit Healthtech, based in Newy York City, is a growth-focused program for pre-Series A digital health, medical device, and diagnostic startups. The program is designed for startups with revenue or pilots, and founders, focusing on scaling, gaining customers, and raising capital. Dreamit invests up to $500k in startups that graduate from the program. Application deadline will be on 1st Feb 2020. Go to briefing
If you would like to explore more business opportunities or send a briefing to have full access to R2GConnect digital health startups community, visit www.r2gconnect.com or get in touch with Nazareno Quines Jr. | email@example.com