R2GConnect, the online health industry’s global matching platform and the new service of Research2Guidance was initially launched three weeks ago and received extensive praise with over 200 applications from innovative startups. Through helping to build a vibrant global healthcare ecosystem, R2GConnect was developed to accelerate digital health development on a larger scale. The total amount of project funding raised from the platform reached over 5 million USD coming from its eleven briefing partners mainly from the USA, India, and some European countries.
Finding the right strategic partners in the world of healthcare can be a daunting task. In order to enhance the experience of healthcare incumbents in forging ties with digital health startups, R2GConnect was created to efficiently manage partnership requests between healthcare stakeholders and emerging startups in digital health and to drive innovation in healthcare.
R2GConnect works closely with its launch partners as it develops the future of digital healthcare by supporting startups and innovators to bring their new solutions and services to this market. This new platform brings together, matches, and promotes strategic partnerships between corporates and startups.
Partners such as investors, accelerators and incubators, technology projects, and event organizers can place an unlimited number of briefings at R2GConnect to announce their business opportunities, corporate initiatives, and digital health events. Startups and innovators in digital health can apply to any briefing or business opportunity that relates to their services and solutions.
Today, the R2GConnect team is pleased to share some new information about its very first launch partners. Meet the forward-thinking briefing partners collaborating with R2GConnect to create a digital health ecosystem of solutions and groundbreaking innovations.
Read on to explore the latest partnerships opportunities and find out who are working with R2GConnect.
- Johnson & Johnson Innovation recently joined R2GConnect to announce its opportunity for innovators. J&J Innovation placed two briefings, in the first one, J&J is looking for potential solutions related to skin health, self care and innovative consumer business models. In the second briefing, J&J is looking for novel ideas in four categories: local delivery of oncology drugs endobronchialy; smoking cessation digital therapeutics; Type 1 Diabetes prevention solutions and early diagnostics; and infant health diagnostics and solutions. The application deadline for both briefings is on 22nd November 2019.
- LUMOS Health, one of the leading health accelerators in India, is a six-month speed scaling program for early-growth stage health-tech startups interested in expanding operations in India. They support startups in four areas: Clinical validation, Business advisory, access to markets and investment. A chosen few stands to raise up to $1 million at the end of the program. The application deadline for this briefing is on 23rd November 2019. Go to briefing
- The Boomtown Patient Safety Health Tech Accelerator, located in Colorado, is sponsored by COPIC Insurance, supports innovations in patient safety and risk management. The accelerator seeks for healthcare startups focused on reducing medical errors and improving patient safety, quality of care, disease management, and transitions in care using tools such as software, devices, analytics, artificial intelligence and machine learning among others. The total funding for the successful startups is $ 35,000. The application deadline is on 30th November 2019. Go to briefing
- The InsurTech Hub Munich Accelerator works with multiple insurers who have various interests in services and solutions within diagnostics, value added consumer apps, and so on. The insurTech Hub is looking for companies with scalable innovation in health insurance sector to fulfil these needs. The total funding for this project is up to € 10,000. The application deadline is on 13th December 2019. Go to briefing
- Enable Makeathon is an intensive 15-day Co-Creation Bootcamp in Bangalore, followed by a 70-day process of testing and prototyping marketable solutions. This accelerator program is looking for solutions related to challenges faced by children with disabilities in the areas of early intervention and therapy, at home and community, in the school environment and accessible learning content. Top 3 teams selected during the Demo Day will win product development grants upto $25,000 to develop their ideas, along with incubation and networking support from our ecosystem partners. The application deadline is on 14th December 2019. Go to briefing
- Disrupt Health Accelerator, located in India, is designed to help startups build, test, de-risk and scale their ideas and technologies. Startups in their program get access to over 700 angel investors with interest in early stage startups. The application deadline for this briefing is on 31st December 2019. Go to briefing
- The Berkshire Health Technology Challenge (BHTC) will provide equity-free seed funding for the startup that presents the most scalable and investable healthcare products or services. The purpose of this challenge is to attract and support entrepreneurs with a scalable innovation in health technology. The total funding for the successful startups will be $ 25,000. The application deadline is on 26th January 2019. Go to briefing
- Capmatcher, based in the most startup-friendly place in Munich digitalizes the capital acquisition and investment targeting process in the early stage startup fundraising market and screens promising startups. Startups seeking to raise Pre-Seed, Seed or Series-A funding are guided and actively helped via an educating onboarding-process to provide information that is actually investor-relevant. Initial application deadline is on 11th May 2020. Go to briefing
The R2GConnect network is a valuable source for startups and digital health innovators to recognize collaboration opportunities. R2GConnect provides startups and innovators with industry opportunities through briefings.
To raise awareness among the global digital health community and to draw more appropriate applicants who fit the exact program and event criteria are just some of the advantages for the partners of R2GConnect.
We invite all healthcare stakeholders to join R2GConnect and help us serve as a global center for technology that suits digital health! Click here to find out more about the platform.