Health100 is an interactive hybrid event of health, held in the spirit of an unconference. An unconference is a type of event where the agenda is not strictly regulated by organizers, but is rather co-created by attendees. It is less formal than a regular conference, and the main focus lays on making new and deeper connections in a relaxed atmosphere. Personal experience during the event is also one of the key elements. This year, Health100 partners with R2GConnect to encourage more digital health startups to take part in this event which will be held on 7th October 2020 starting at 10:00 and ending at 18:00 EET.
In 2020 edition, the health and wellbeing of Health100 attendees is a top priority, thus the main event will be conducted online.
R2GConnect invites its digital health startup community, healthcare professionals and the tech leaders who realize the need for innovation in today’s world.
Health100 event will be for:
- Clinicians who believe that the processes we have in healthcare right now aren’t perfect
and can / must be improved.
- Politicians who want to know firsthand what is happening in the health industry and
adjust the regulations and policies in accordance with the objective picture and an actual
need, now and in the future.
- Health startups with brilliant ideas or ready-products, who might be experiencing
obstacles on the way to delivery (whether the obstacles lay in certain regulations, lack of
outreach, lack of funding, connections, research data, and many more).
- Investors who realize that health is probably the most important area to invest in right
now, and want to expand their deal-flow, learn more about the state of the industry, hear
about tendencies and new deals in the industry, and get co-investment opportunities.
- Academics and researchers who want to connect with the practitioners and discuss their
- Corporations that don’t want to stay aside and wish to either contribute to the COVID-19
fight, or share their practices in terms of new ways of life (dictated by the COVID-19
- Get information firsthand from the relevant sources: hear what’s the state of
mind of each stakeholder group in health
- Connect with all of the stakeholder groups in health in one day, and open new opportunities as a result
- A chance to take part in the co-creation of the Global Health Resolution.
During the event, you get to meet many people from the industry (Nordic and Global) that you’ve never had a chance to meet before, get a chance to be heard by the community and deliver your thoughts or findings, learn more about the COVID-19 challenges and solutions to them, and get a tangible product – the Global Health Resolution, which will be a detailed summary and analysis of all the roundtables of the event.