Digital Attraxion’s MoveUp Program is now using R2GConnect to look for startups active in the digital transformation health and care.
The Belgian accelerator supports innovators to develop their prototype to a validated “proof of concept” in a collaboration with a market representative environment. In order to join the program, startups should have at least a prototype or an MVP, a complementary team and have a business model based on recurring not one-shot.
About the Briefing:
The program is a 20 weeks acceleration program based in Belgium. It is focused on global innovators who want to enter the European market.
In a nutshell, the MoveUp Program includes:
- Convertible Note – 100 000 € (75k € cash + 25k € program services)
- Corporates to serve as Proof of Concept
- European trade shows/conferences participation
- Workshops/training days with 1-on-1 coaching
- 10 individual coaching sessions with a lean startup and a business coach
- Access to Co-working space
- Product pitches
- Investor pitches
- Networking events and meetings
Here are the 3 deal maker questions for startups:
- Which customer’s pain/problem are you addressing/solving?
- What is unique/innovative about your technology?
- Did you already engage with the customer? If so, in which stage do you consider your relation to this customer?
Do you want to apply for this briefing? Click here.
Get in touch today and learn all about our R2GConnect launch partner free of charge opportunities.
+49 30 609 893 367