Digital Health Ventures (DHV) is a Digital Health-focused Venture Capital Fund based in Berlin. We are experienced early-stage investors with a track record that includes several strong European healthcare innovators. With a geographically focus across Europe, the company’s mission is to build a sustainable digital health ecosystem by actively supporting its portfolio entrepreneurs and leveraging its network in tech and healthcare.
What we mean when we say digital health is products, services and solutions that are aimed at improving healthier decisions in life and lifestyle. This would include lifestyle, fitness, and prevention applications, as well as more serious conditions like diabetes, chronic diseases or applications in the oncology space.
In a nutshell:
- Geo-Focus mainly on Europe and Israel
- Ticket sizes between €500K and €2Mio
- Stage: proof of Concept; Customer acquisition model defined; going to market strategy defined or post-market entry
- Business model: strong Patient-focused (B2C or B2B2C)
- We are long term investors; we actively support our portfolio entrepreneurs and leverage with our strong network
- Mostly Software-based ventures but also hardware-based/ overall solutions if no technological risk involved
– Digital Health Startup
– Post Market Entry
– B2C or B2B2C Business Model