The leAD Sports and Health tech Accelerator is a six-month-long program that targets seed stage companies with innovative products, services and business models in or applicable to the realm of sports and the “Future of Living”.
Based in Orlando, Florida, Lake Nona community is known for its top rated education facilities, thoughtfully designed neighbourhood and is home to Medical City, the US Tennis Association National Campus, Johnsons & Johnson Human Performance Institute, this all provides the ideal setting for startups to test their ideas in real-life environment.
The Sports & Health Tech Accelerator program will enable a group of carefully selected startups to take advantage of Lake Nona’s Verizon 5G broadband capacity, enabling testing of innovative technologies and solutions, and helping talented individuals bring their businesses to the market. We provide ongoing advice, pitch training, workshops, 1-on-1 sessions to ensure that our startups are investor-ready by the end of the program.
- Access to the Lake Nona ecosystem
- Embedded in a high-class industry and expert network
- Free services from our local network such as support from backend and frontend developers, legal and accounting experts
- $75.000 USD / 8% equity
- Free housing, sports, and bikes
- Dedicated 1500m2 accelerator space
- World-class facilities and experts
- Product is at least at an MVP stage
- Innovative solutions in sports and health
- Seed stage companies