The RoX Hackathon is a 2.5 day remote event during which multi-disciplinary teams work on pressing challenges within digital health in the fields of neurology, oncology (or your own greenfield topic!). They will be supported by professional coaches and RoX experts.
What you should bring along:
- You have gained professional experience in the business, medical or tech field.
- You have already founded a company in the past or would like to start your first own company soon.
- You are passionate about digital health and can’t wait to dive deep into one of our challenges (or your own idea).
- You are available from 28 to 30 October to participate in our remote hackathon and can imagine to commit more time in the subsequent months to continue working on your idea and potentially turn it into a successful venture.
- You have fluent English skills – German language skills are a plus.
- You are based in Europe.
You can apply as an individual or a team. If you already have an idea for a solution and maybe already worked on it, that’s fantastic but you can also apply if you would like to join or form a team.
- Focus on digital health
- Before incorporation and go-live (can be very early project stage)
- Based within Europe (ideally with some connection to the DACH area)