IBM Hyper Protect Accelerator in partnership with Village Capital is an investment-readiness program for startups leveraging highly sensitive data to improve access to digital, financial and healthcare services. Each startup will receive technical and business mentorship and will work closely with industry experts, investors, and ecosystem partners to develop the networks they need to scale their impact. Additionally, each startup can earn up to $120,000 in IBM Cloud credits and there is no fee or equity taken from participating companies.
– 2 years of technical mentorship
– 1 year of business mentorship
– Up to $120,000 in IBM Cloud credits
– 40+ hours of virtual training
– IBM Go-To-Market and marketing collaboration
– Access to the IBM network
– No equity stake
- Under $1 million in yearly revenue
- Under 5 years old
- Handling sensitive data such as individual insurance claims, or healthcare or financial records. OR (Leveraging Data for Good to manage & deliver highly sensitive customers’ data.)
THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST. THE APPLICATION FOR THIS BRIEFING HAS OFFICIALLY CLOSED!
APPLICANTS WILL RECEIVE A DECISION FROM THE BRIEFING OWNERS.
Subscribe to our newsletter below to stay tuned with upcoming briefings!