The Berkshire Health Technology Challenge (BHTC) will provide equity-free seed funding for the startup that presents the most scalable and investable healthcare products or services. The purpose of this challenge is to attract and support entrepreneurs with a scalable innovation in health technology.
The winning team will develop their product or service while working full time in North Adams. In addition to the $25,000 equity-free cash prize, the winner of the competition will receive four months of no-cost office space at Lever, and fundraising and networking support from the Lever staff.
The winning team receives:
- Cash: $25,000 equity-free. To receive the award, teams must participate in the 4 month incubation period.
- Incubation: 4 months of office space at Lever, mentoring, fundraising support, and housing.
Runner-up teams who demonstrate progress, market potential, and coachability may also be awarded incubation resources at Lever.
- Annual revenues less than $500,000.
- Must be able to attend workshops on March 21, April 18, and May 16 of 2020.
- The winner must be willing to be incubated at Lever for four months.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST. THE APPLICATION FOR THIS BRIEFING HAS OFFICIALLY CLOSED!
APPLICANTS WILL RECEIVE A DECISION FROM THE BRIEFING OWNERS.
Subscribe to our newsletter below to stay tuned with upcoming briefings!