Nex Cubed, a leader in early-stage innovation and startup acceleration, has partnered with Enterprise Singapore (ESG), the government agency championing enterprise development and startup innovation, to support Singapore digital health startups that are interested in expanding their business to the US Market.
As part of the three-week virtual acceleration program, selected startups will undergo a series of workshops to learn how to navigate the highly complex and regulated healthcare industry in the US. They will also have the opportunity to engage key stakeholders including providers, payers, and policymakers.
In addition to group sessions, each startup will be assigned a dedicated advisor who will help them formulate their US Go-to-Market Strategy, which they will have the opportunity to validate via virtual customer and investor meetings.
*The program fee is $2800 USD per startup. Please note that R2GConnect does not collect any fee from the startups. Nex Cubed will get in touch with you directly regarding the payment after expressing your interest in this program.
What you get:
- Program – 3-week virtual acceleration program.
- Investors – Access to Nex Cubed’s Investor Network.
- Experts – Dedicated Subject Matter Expert Advisor.
- Customers – Opportunity to meet with potential customers.
- Strategy – Formulate US Go-to-Market Strategy.
- Resources – Lifetime support and access to the Nex Cubed ecosystem.
- Company must meet the definition of 30% local shareholding in Singapore.
- Healthcare companies seeking to commercialize their products and technology in the United States market.
- Innovative Digital Health Startup
THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST. THE APPLICATION FOR THIS BRIEFING HAS OFFICIALLY CLOSED!
APPLICANTS WILL RECEIVE A DECISION FROM THE BRIEFING OWNERS.
Subscribe to our newsletter below to stay tuned with upcoming briefings!